A consulting firm specialized in residential construction market intelligence needed a modern solution to present their proprietary data to subscription based clients. The updated suite of applications overcame the following hurdles:
- The previous solution relied upon out of date technology that did not provide a full range of desired functionality to users, preventing the client from being rightfully positioned as a true technology leader.
- The level of effort required to ensure that data sets were up-to-date was too great / costly.
- The existing solution could not provide scalable performance to meet the client’s continued growth.
A suite of applications was developed to support the client’s operations and deliverables:
- A customized database was designed to capture the intricate details and relationships for proprietary data sets.
- Detailed, fully customizable reporting outputs were incorporated into a newly designed subscription-based web application that enables users to view and manipulate data on demand.
- Data warehousing techniques were developed and implemented to facilitate rapid reporting against significant volumes of data.
- A streamlined solution for manual data entry limits the volume of effort required while mapping data to the newly designed database.
Updated solution is designed for scalable growth – allows for large volumes of data and users- as well as the incorporation of additional functionality and features as appropriate.
Newly designed web application allows users to manipulate and review the proprietary data using methods that were previously unavailable – including the presentation of data in the context of maps as well as the generation of highly customizable reports.