As a Senior .NET Application Consultant, you will be a vital member of our growing team, leading the design, development, deployment, and support of custom web, mobile, and desktop applications for new and existing clients. You will collaborate with and mentor other team members in an open office environment and will be responsible for leading the delivery of business critical applications to 4CTechnologies’ client base.
4CTechnologies provides a unique office setting – a high paced, high reward environment where your initiative, team work, flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities are encouraged in a relaxed, fun environment. The dress code is business casual, and the work hours are flexible. Occasional telecommuting is an option depending on the project and associated client needs.
You will be responsible for managing your time in accordance with project deadlines, client budgets, best practices, and a quality / delivery methodology that focuses on delivering the maximum value to 4CTechnologies’ clients. 4CTechnologies provides a unique office setting — a high paced, high reward environment where your initiative, team work, flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities are encouraged in a professional environment.
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry developing applications in an object-oriented language.
- Excellent object oriented design programming skills required.
- Experience with best practices in software engineering required.
- Prior experience developing enterprise software solutions as responsive web applications.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning ability required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to oversee or modify a schedule of tasks with minimum supervision.
- Full life-cycle development experience.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite – SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS; history of creating analytic/reporting applications.
- Knowledge of Power BI.
- Experience with native mobile application development.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, Windows Forms and/or Windows Presentation Foundation, ASP.NET Web API and/or
- Windows Communication Foundation, C# and VB.NET, and VBA in enterprise applications.